Taking into account all your questions and requests, together with a partner who offers students order term papers from professional writers, we have compiled an instruction that includes many points regarding living and staying on campus.
1. Travel instructions to the University and maps of the region are available in to travel guide ).
2. Campus map. A map showing the key locations that we shall use on Campus is available by clicking the Accommodation button or go straight to wavesmap.pdf.
3. Registration. Registration for the conference will take place in the Palmer building foyer from 10 am on Monday 23 July. All lectures, tea/coffee, lunches will be in this building.
4. Car parking (click travel guide). Car parking is free on campus and, for those delegates who are residential, at Windsor and Whiteknights Halls. No permit is required at the Halls. A permit is required to park on campus which can be collected from the conference reception in the foyer of the Palmer building after arrival. (You will be allowed initial access onto the campus by car if you say you are arriving for Waves 2007 and that you will be collecting a permit from the conference reception.)
5. Accommodation and evening meals. Delegates who have booked accommodation please note that:
6. Computing facilities. All rooms in Halls provide free internet access from your laptop via an ethernet connection (cable provided). To access the internet from elsewhere on the campus, if needed, you will be able to obtain a username and password from the conference reception in the Palmer foyer (IT Services makes a small charge for this facility). This will enable, in addition to the free access from your bedroom, wireless access from your laptop within the Palmer building. It will also allow login to PCs in rooms G.09 and G.05b in the Palmer building.
We look forward to seeing you shortly at Waves 2007.